DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “U.S. Transfusion Diagnostics Market: Immunohematology and NAT Testing–Supplier Shares and Strategies, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review, Emerging Opportunities” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report is a strategic analysis prepared in order to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities and assist industry executives in developing effective business, new product development and marketing strategies.
During the next five years, the US blood banking market is expected to undergo significant transformation, which will result from the convergence of several trends, including more stringent regulations; advances in diagnostic technologies, IT, system engineering and automation; and intensifying competition. Some segments will start resembling commodity markets, where product positioning and differentiation are more critical than underlying technology.
The changes in the marketplace will create exciting opportunities for new instruments and reagent systems, as well as auxiliary products, such as specimen preparation devices, controls, calibrators, and innovative IT applications.
- New product development opportunities with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
The report explores future marketing and technological trends in the US; provides estimates of the test volume, instrument placements and sales; compares features of major automated and semi-automated analyzers; profiles leading and emerging competitors; and identifies specific product and market opportunities facing suppliers during the next five years.
Blood Typing and Grouping Tests
ABO, Antibody Panels, Antibody Screening/Indirect Antiglobulin, Antigen Typing (C, c, Duffy, E, e, I, i, Kell, Kidd, Le a, b, MN, P, S, s), Antiglobulin (Direct, C3 + IgG, IgG, C3), Crossmatching (Immediate Spin, Full Crossmatch), Rh (D, Du).
Infectious Disease Screening Tests
AIDS (HIV NAT, HIV-1/2), Cytomegalovirus, Hepatitis (HAV NAT, HBV NAT, HBs Ag, Anti-HBc, HCV NAT, HCV, ALT/SGPT), HTLV-I/II, Parvovirus B19 NAT, Syphilis, West Nile Virus NAT.
Sales and Market Share Analysis
Sales and market share estimates of leading suppliers of blood banking of reagents and instruments, by individual product.
Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, and new products in R&D.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth, and key suppliers.
- Test volume and sales forecasts for over 40 blood banking tests, including NAT, by market segment.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging blood banking tests.
- Review of automated and semi-automated analyzers, including their operating characteristics, features, and selling prices.
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies, and their potential applications for the blood banking market.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Proteome Sciences
- Quest Diagnostics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gm5ml1
Google News is a news aggregator and app developed by Google. It presents a continuous, customizable flow of articles organized from thousands of publishers and magazines. Google News is available on Android, iOS, and the web. A beta version was launched in September 2002 and released officially in January 2006.